My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I seldom pick up a book labeled “Erotic Romance”, simply because I find lengthy, anatomically correct descriptions of the sex act boring, but this book fell into my hands. I still found the endless sexually explicit pages dull, but I found I could skip over them and the story still held my attention. Susan Fox, who also writes as Susan Lyons, does a marvelous job of character development. Her stories are intricate, her settings always interesting, and her characters grow between the first pages and the last. I recommend this book to readers of erotic romance, but I recommend Susan Fox (Susan Lyons) to all who enjoy the Romance Genre.
Following are my own published novels. Go to my Goodreads page, to find more details about my books, and lots of reviews.
• Romantic Road ~ Takes you on a chase across Europe with our heroine who finds herself in a series of precarious situations. She encounters a handsome stranger, but is he helping her, or is he dangerous? This story has hair raising suspense, romance and a sprinkling of humour
• The Memory of Roses ~ The story of a secret and how it impacts two generations of the McQuaid family. It unfolds on the beautiful Greek Island of Corfu and is a tale complete with beautiful and passionate women, handsome and fiery men, and an intriguing mystery.
• Delighting In Your Company ~ Delighting In Your Company is a paranormal romance set on an exotic Caribbean island, featuring a handsome ghost and an adventurous heroine who travels back in time to solve a mystery!
"Delighting In Your Company is a unique paranormal romance that brings together island folklore, history, and mystery with an unlikely romance between the past and present that had me going through a torrent of emotions and made it impossible to put down." -- The Romance Reviews
• Sonata ~ Sayuri McAllister has just arrived home to Vancouver to find that a robbery has taken place at her family home, and it is being investigated by her old flame. She also has a new stepmother with a charming brother who is intent on bedding and wedding the rich and beautiful Sayuri. It’s a confusing and difficult time for Sayuri, especially when dangerous accidents happen to her father and herself – or are they accidents?
• Abigail's Christmas (short story) ~ An enchanting tale of love and romance, with a magical touch of fantasy.
"Abigail’s Christmas is a sweet and special story that honors both love and the holidays." -- Sizzling Hot Books