Every once in a great while we discover someplace truly special. Someplace we will want to return to again and again. For me some of those places are: (1) the little family owned Hotel Keti, half way down the spectacular cliff face, hanging precariously over the blue Caldera on Santorini in the Greek Isles; (2) the little walled town of Sirmione on Italy’s Lake Garda in the Marconi, a small inn run by the Visani family on the lake shore; (3) Positano on Italy’s gorgeous Amalfi Coast at the tiny Casa Teresa; and (4) Sunion in Greece in a little taverna at the foot of the stunning temple to Poseidon, my favorite of all the temples and ruins I’ve clambered over.
|Hotel de la Vallee|
|Low Tide in Dinard|
|Beach in Dinard|
Following are my own published novels. For further details about my books and all my reviews of books I have read, go to my Goodreads page.
• Romantic Road ~ Takes you on a chase across Europe with our heroine who finds herself in a series of precarious situations. She encounters a handsome stranger, but is he helping her, or is he dangerous? This story has hair raising suspense, romance and a sprinkling of humour
• The Memory of Roses ~ The story of a secret and how it impacts two generations of the McQuaid family. It unfolds on the beautiful Greek Island of Corfu and is a tale complete with beautiful and passionate women, handsome and fiery men, and an intriguing mystery.
• Delighting In Your Company ~ Delighting In Your Company is a paranormal romance set on an exotic Caribbean island, featuring a handsome ghost and an adventurous heroine who travels back in time to solve a mystery!
"Delighting In Your Company is a unique paranormal romance that brings together island folklore, history, and mystery with an unlikely romance between the past and present that had me going through a torrent of emotions and made it impossible to put down." -- The Romance Reviews
• Sonata ~ Sayuri McAllister has just arrived home to Vancouver to find that a robbery has taken place at her family home, and it is being investigated by her old flame. She also has a new stepmother with a charming brother who is intent on bedding and wedding the rich and beautiful Sayuri. It’s a confusing and difficult time for Sayuri, especially when dangerous accidents happen to her father and herself – or are they accidents?
• Abigail's Christmas (short story) ~ An enchanting tale of love and romance, with a magical touch of fantasy.
"Abigail’s Christmas is a sweet and special story that honors both love and the holidays." -- Sizzling Hot Books